Valvasorjeva ulica 5
SI-1000 Ljubljana, Slovenia
Mobile +386 51 304 264
Phone +386 5 971 10 97
Fax +386 1 425 43 31
Advantages of an Independent Consultant
Outsourcing insurance matters to an independent consultant has long-term economic benefits for companies, above all cost control and risk management. Cost control does not refer only to lower insurance premiums but also increased control over expected and unexpected costs as well as finding the risks that a company can control on its own. When planning insurance for a company, it must be considered that the company gets insurance above all for protection against risks that can threaten its business.
- insurance planning and determination of risks;
- formulation of a strategy for getting insurance – gathering quotes;
- assistance in insurance administration and policy review;
- consulting on formulation and filing of insurance claims.
Strategy and Consulting
Insurance planning starts with reviewing and determining risks in a company. Risks can be classified according to their type, frequency and value. Based on that, a strategy is formulated for each type of insurance, including insurance risks, insured value, any deductibles, etc.
After determining the contents of each insurance, quotes from various insurers are gathered, reviewed and compared, focusing especially on content and insurance coverage to find the optimal solution for you. When the insurance is in effect, it has to be properly administered to ensure timely renewal. Damages and claims are also regularly monitored. We can provide assistance with complex insurance claims and the adaptation of existing insurance to new risks.
Our rates depend on the type of cooperation.
- The first type is an insurance intermediation contract in accordance with the ZZavar-1 Insurance Act and with it an authorization that makes the company your insurance broker who plans your insurance, formulates a strategy for it and administers it. This is free of charge to the client; the insurer pays for our intermediation services.
- The second type is a monthly consulting package. Consulting includes insurance planning, strategy formulation, insurance administration, and assistance with insurance claims. The price of the package depends on the agreed monthly number of hours.
- The third type is individual consulting on demand.